How to Properly Prepare Qualicum Beach Apothecary Herbal Baths
Herbal/Mineral baths are a simple and relaxing way to repair and support your well-being. Using the power of herbs and minerals combined with the soothing nature of warm water, you can unwind, as well as quickly and effectively absorb supportive plant constituents through the largest organ in your body, the skin. At the end of this blog is a list of the Herbal Baths that we sell in the Qualicum shop and online.
Preparing an Herbal Bath properly is easy with no mess to clean up. Spoiler alert: the herbal teabag does not go in the tub.
- Place 1, 4x4” herb filled tea bag in a medium size pot.
- Bring 4-6 cups of water to a boil and pour it over the tea bag.
- Cover and let steep for at least 30 minutes. Overnight is ideal. If you choose to let it steep overnight, when you go to bed, pour it into a jug, teabag and all and put it in the fridge.
- Add the tea directly to a full, warm bath. If magnesium crystals are part of the bath’s ingredients add them now.
- For additional relaxation, add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to the bath water.
- Check the temperature to make sure it is comfortable and get on in!
- Try to soak for at least 20 minutes to receive the full benefits of the bath.
Take up to 3 baths a day.
(Pre-made) Herbal Baths Available Online or @ the Shop:
Seaweed (gut, psoriasis, acne): https://kimandersen.ca/products/organic-remedy-baths-seaweed-3-baths-per-pack?_pos=3&_psq=remedy%20bath&_ss=e&_v=1.0