Herbal/Mineral baths are a simple and relaxing way to support your body and ease common ailments such as sore muscles, hives or psoriasis, poor circulation or a cold. Using herbs and minerals and the soothing nature of warm water, you can unwind as well as quickly and effectively absorb supportive plant constituents through the largest organ in your body: the skin. I find when I'm not feeling well, an herbal bath relaxes me mentally and physically and I feel much better and believe I get over my cold faster and easier.
- Place tea bag in a medium size pot.
- Bring 4-6 cups of water to a boil and pour it over the tea bag.
- Cover and let steep for at least 15 minutes.
- If your Remedy Bath comes with Magnesium crystal, add 1/3 of the bag straight into the bath and stir to dissolve.
- Add the tea directly to a full, warm bath. For additional relaxation, add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to the bath water for an aromatherapy effect.
- Check the temperature to make sure it is comfortable, and get on in!
- Try to soak for at least 20 minutes to receive the full benefits of the bath.
Medicinal Dosage: Take up to 3 baths a day.
Ingredients: 100% Organic. Please contact us for details.